Director Of Ink Jet Operations
Large commercial direct mail printer with two high speed color inkjet webs is seeking a direct mail programming-proficient, motivated manager to become Director of Inkjet Production and Personalization Services. This candidate will lead a production team and will be accountable for establishing protocols and overseeing:
1. Inkjet web uptime and scheduling
2. Inkjet production quality and accuracy
3. Ink usage efficiency, consumable usage, and vendor management
4. All facets of maintenance
5. Future expansion opportunities to include hardware and software
6. Data Management, Data Security, and should be proficient with direct mail programming.
Position requires on-site presence, and company will provide relocation reimbursement assistance for the right candidate. Company will provide a competitive compensation package to include strong base salary, performance-based bonuses, health care, dental, 401k, vacation time, and more.